Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Dining Out

I don't eat out that regularly but have been twice in the last 2 weeks!

Alice and I last week ate Mediterranean Pizza which was really yummy. I don't believe I'm tight with money but I do like to take advantage of deals when they are going. Why not choose a night where you can dine for two for the price of one?

A similar deal was going at Amigos last night that Alice and I frequented. As the name suggests Amigos is a Mexican Restaurant.


We had a traditional meal of beans, mince and nachos.


We both really enjoyed our meals!

4 comments:

  1. I've never eaten Mexican food but having seen the picture of beans,mince and nachos I'm very tempted to give it a try ... if I can find a Mexican restaurant, that is.

    Hope you don't mind my mentioning this. When I come on this blog now I'm not sure who has written the post. I did investigate by skipping to the end and see who it was posted by but I wonder if someone new might get confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good I have never eaten that before but I love variety. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good.
    Funny story...when we were in England, I made tacos for my inlaws and the Old El Paso that I bought in England tasted BETTER than it does here in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't beat a good meal out. And an added bonus - no dishes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete