Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Dunedin Days

After a pleasant stay with my brother in Moutere, Nelson Lea and I travelled down to Dunedin over the Lewis Pass to Christchurch.



We took the inland route through Middlemarch on the way to Dunedin.








I was really excited about introducing Lea to my dad, sister and her family and they welcomed her with open arms. 

While in Dunedin we did a few touristy activities. We visited Cadburys and received a few complimentary choccies.


More details later. Hope you like the photos!. This post was done by Paul not Lea! Logged in under wrong name!




2 comments:

  1. Ah Cadburys... the founders of Cadburys live a mile or two away from me. As a child I used to sniff the chocolate smell in the air around the chocolate factory and sometimes I would get a bag of broken chocolate pieces from one of the workmen. Happy days. Loved your very scenic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you visited CADBURY'S!!! I would have that in all CAPITALS!
    How lucky can you be! Love the old Cadbury's truck, I would have asked to post beside it too!

    ReplyDelete